The Form Widget can be added to your Sidebar, Footer Widgets or in any row or column when using the Page Builder. You can place multiple Form Widgets thoughout your Cadenza website in widgets areas or on multiple pages.
Add a Form Widget as you would any other WordPress Widget. More detailed instructions for adding Widgets can be found here.
Configuring the Form Widget
Once a Form Widget has been added to a widget area or on a page or post through the Page Builder, you can customize the appearance of the Form Widget and make alternate selections for what information will display.
To set or edit the Form Widget configurations in the widget area, do one of the following:
- From your Dashboard, navigate to Appearance > Widgets
- Expand the Widget Area where you have placed the Form Widget
- Expand the Options by clicking the little down arrow located to the left of the Form name
- Enter the Title of your Form (“Contact Us” is the default placeholder)
- Select a Form from the dropdown menu
- Select to optionally Display the Form Title
- Select to optionally Display the Form Description
Click the Save button when you are finished configuring your Form Widget.