To create new a To-Do List Item, do one of the following:
- From your Dashboard, navigate to To-Do List
- In the To-Do List Dashboard Widget, click the Add To-Do Item link
- From your Header Top-Bar, hover over the To-Do-List link and click the Add New To-Do Item from the drop down menu
To add To-Do List Item details do the following:
- Find the Add New To-Do Item section in the lower portion of the screen
- Select a Priority from the Priority drop down menu
- Select a Deadline from the date picker to complete the deadline field, or type in numeric values in the following format (2018-09-01)
- Select a To-Do List Category. Select one of Cadenza’s preset categories, or create your own to populate the drop down menu
- If you want to assign a task to a specific User or multiple Users, select them from a list of Users in the Assign To box. Select additional Users by repeatedly clicking in the Assign To field and selecting additional names. Remove a previously selected User by click inthe “x” next to their Username.
- For the Progress field, leave the slider at 0% unless your new item has already been partially completed
- Enter the Details for your To-Do Item using the Editor*
- Click the Submit To-Do Item button to save your To-Do List item and make it live on your Cadenza website
* The Editor is fully enabled for you to enter as much information as you would like, and format the content accordingly. It is recommended that you keep your To-Do descriptions as brief as possible, however.