Banner Ads are the most common form of web advertising and typcially the easiest to place and manage, once you have an ad image designed and uploaded to your Cadenza website.
While the Advanced Ads features hase many capabilities for posting and managing ads, Cadenza focuses on simple banner ads. Complete information about full capabilities of advertising can be found on the Advanced Ads website.
Banner Ad Files
Banner Ads are image files. These images might be designed by your advertiser, you may have someone else design them, or you may design them yourself. Typically, graphic design applications like Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch are used for designing banner ads.
No matter how you get your Banner Ad file, there are a few considerations to remember:
- File types should be either: JPG, PNG or GIF
- Avoid animations, but they are permissible
- Keep the file size as low as possible – less than 150kb
- The optimal size is 300 pixels in width by 250 pixels height (300×250)
- The file can have a hyperlink to a web address or email address
Ad Media is uploaded to your Media Library. Remember to assign Banner Ad files to the Ads Category to make searching for and managing all Ad files easier.