After you’ve posted a Quiz on your Cadenza website, and people have taken it, you can view the Results in your Dashboard! This is not the same as the Form Entries. Form Entries show a table of all Quiz Takers with their Form data, Quiz answers and Grade or Score.
Quiz Results, capture all entries and analyizes the combined results, giving you a picture of how well all respondents performed on your Quiz.
- Total Entries – the total number of submitted Quizes
- Average Score – the average score of all Entries
- Average Percentage – the total average of all entries shown as a percent
- Score Frequencies – displays a graph showing the frequency of each score from all Entries
- Grade Frequencies – displays a graph comparing Grades fro mall Entries
- Question & Answer Frequencies – displays a graph for each question and how ofen each answer was seleted. Correct answers are shown in green. Also displays a small pie chart comparing all correct and all iincorrect answers.
- View – Select how you would like the sales data to be displayed: Daily, Weekly or Monthly
- Filters – Narrow the results by adding filters. Note that some field types support more options than others
- Date Range – Date Range is optional, if no date range is specified it will be ignored. Click in the fields to activate the date pickers